Clinical Excellence in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Did you know:
- Your foot consists of 26 bones and 33 joints all working in unison.
- In an average lifetime your feet carry you more than 4 times around the globe and many of us try to do this in uncomfortable foot wear.
The multitude of problems which can result make foot and ankle surgery one of the more challenging sub-specialties in orthopaedic surgery. Don’t let just anyone operate on your feet. Mr Stefan Weitzel has extensive specialist foot and ankle surgical training and years of experience in foot and ankle surgery including complex foot and ankle injury.
Over 91% of his patients would recommend Mr Weitzel to their family or friends.
Mr Weitzel also has expertise in general knee surgery and hip surgery. He regularly performs knee arthroscopy, knee replacement and hip replacement. He provides excellent clinical care for patiens with private health insurance and NHS patients.
He practices in hospitals in London and the Southeast including:
- BMI The Blackheath Hospital
- BMI The Sloane Hospital in Beckenham
- BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital in East Croydon
- BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital in Orpington
- LycaHealth Centres at Canary Wharf and Orpington
- HCA at The Shard
- HCA City of London Medical Centre
- HCA at Docklands
- HCA Sevenoaks Medical Centre
His commitment to you will be to thoroughly assess your health needs using clinical skills and advanced technology. Once a medical diagnosis is made appropriate treatment options are offered. These are discussed with you in detail using plain language and avoiding medical jargon. Non-surgical care is advised where possible. Only when all non-surgical therapies have been tried without enough improvement may surgery be advised.Surgical procedures are carried out at state-of-the-art institutions with the support of first-rate anaesthetic and nursing care. This allows the patient the most comfortable journey possible through their postoperative care and rehabilitation with the best outcome.
The text on this website was written by Mr Stefan Weitzel. He provides useful information about medical conditions of the Foot and Ankle and advanced treatments available and demonstrates how he has helped many patients through their journeys.Find out more about Stefan